Terms & Conditions
Dear Learners of OTO Courses,
The following terms and conditions have been laid out to guarantee the success of the learning process. You are expected to adhere to these terms during your subscription with OTO Courses.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The learner may cancel & reschedule up to 2 sessions from every 8 Hour level as long as the cancellation happened at least 8 hours before the time of the session.
2. If a learner cancels a session less than 8 hours before the time of the session, the session will not be rescheduled or refunded.
3. The learner may be refunded for 1 session only for every 8 Hour level due to technical problems such as: internet connectivity, audio/video issues, hardware problems. The learner must make sure that their internet connection is stable and has a working mic and earphones. Please make sure you always take your private sessions in a quiet environment.
4. The learner may book their sessions in 2 methods:
a. Booking all course sessions in advance with the same instructor.
b. Booking a session at a time with a maximum of 2 instructors per level.
5. Sessions are booked at least 24 hours in advance.
6. All sessions are recorded by OTO Courses in order to allow the students to review their sessions after they are done. OTO Courses will also use these sessions for training purposes and quality assurance. OTO Courses always respects your privacy.
7. The duration of an 8-hour level is 60 days from the date of the level purchase. The learner may use expired sessions if a new level was purchased.
8. Changing the instructor policy:
a. The learner has the right to replace the instructor if they do not feel comfortable with the instructor’s ability to teach them only after the 1st session.The session will be refunded with a new instructor of the learner’s choice. The learner may request an instructor change 2 times.
b. The learner has the right to replace the instructor if the instructor did not show up in the 1st session.
c. The learner has the right to replace the instructor if the instructor did not show up 2times during the 8-hour level.
d. The learner has the right to replace the instructor if the instructor rescheduled more than2 sessions during the 8-hour level.
e. In the case of no noticeable improvement after 16 sessions with the same instructor, OTO will change the instructor.
9. Cancellation& Refund Policy:
a. The learner may receive a full refund with no deductions in the following conditions:
i. If the requested schedule is not fulfilled and the learner isn’t able to start for more than 14 days from the request.
ii. If the student is not satisfied with more than 2 instructors after the trial of 2 hours.
b. The learner may receive a refund with 10% administrative fees if the refund was requested within 14 days of purchase and the learner hasn’t started.
c. The learner has the right to receive 50% of the paid amount for one 8-hour level if the student has completed 4 hours or less.
d. The learner may not request a refund if more than 4 hours are completed in one 8-hour level.
e. The learner may not request a refund for an expired course.
f. The learner may not request a refund for any other reasons.
g. The refund will be processed in the same payment method or by cash. Processing time will be not more than 30 days from the date of the request.
10. The learner may freeze once per course for a maximum of 2 months. After the freeze period the course will expire.
11. If a learner does not show up for 2 sessions in a row, the rest of the schedule will be automatically dropped from the instructor’s schedule. No shows are never refunded, and the 2 sessions will be considered as canceled sessions.
12. OTO Courses reserves the right to replace the instructor without prior notice, however, clear reasons will be given. In most cases this will happen to guarantee a better learning process for the learner.
13. If an instructor cancels a booking less than 8 hours before the session time, the session will be refunded for the learner and the learner will receive 2 extra bonus hours.
14. If an instructor cancels a booking 8 hours or more before the session, only the session will be refunded, with a maximum of 2 sessions.
15. If an instructor cancels a booking 8 hours or more before the session more than 2 times per 8-hour level, the learner may change the instructor and will also receive 2 extra bonus hours.
16. Lateness Policy:
Being late is not considered as welcomed behavior. Being punctual and respecting appointments is essential to have a successful learning process.
a. The learner and the instructor are allowed up to 5 minutes to start the 1-hour session.
b. If the learner is late from 6 to 20 minutes, the session will end on time, and the learner may not ask for the lost time.
c. If the instructor is late from 6 to 10 minutes 2 times or more, the learner will receive 1 bonus session for every 2 times.
d. If the instructor is late from 11 to 15 minutes, the session will be continued, however the learner will receive an extra bonus hour at the end of the level.
e. If the instructor is late more than 15 minutes, the session is cancelled, and the learner receives 2 extra bonus hours.
f. If the learner is late for more than 20 minutes, the session is canceled and will not be refunded.
The terms & conditions mentioned above are not absolute and they could be updated and improved periodically.
Wishing you a successful learning journey
The OTO Courses management team.